GBM9-16 Mixing Drill
25ft Bosch Extension Cord
18.9L Bosch Bucket
The Bosch GBM9-16 Drill/Mixer is a heavy-duty drill that doubles as a material mixer, from paint to plaster and more. This drill/mixer has variable speed control, and it has both forward and reverse drilling at 0-700 no-load rpm for applications in wood or metal. The all-ball bearing motor and precision-cut steel gears deliver plenty of power for high-torque mixing jobs. In mixing, higher speed is best for materials with low viscosity such as paint or sealing compounds. Lower speed, higher torque mixing works for mortar or epoxy resin. This drill/mixer features a 360 degrees rotatable D handle, for maximum comfort during all-day applications. It diminishes vibration while allowing the user to adjust to the desired position. The heavy-duty 5/8 In. keyed chuck allows the tool to support a large variety of drilling and mixing accessories. It features a tough, lightweight magnesium front housing for durability. It has a two-finger trigger design with lock-on button for easier mixing.
- Amperage: 9.0
- Chuck Design: Keyed
- Chuck Size: 5.8 In.
- Length: 14.0"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel - Twist Drill Bit: 1/2"
- No Load RPM: 0-700
- Rating: 120V
- Size: Spindle - 1/2" - 20"
- Weight: 6.6lb
- Width: 2.5"
- Includes: (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Chuck Key
- Variable-speed motor provides high-torque power and high-speed drilling
- Powerful 9.0-amp motor generates outstanding torque for mixing materials such as cement plaster and epoxy resin
- Rotatable 360 degrees D handle allows user to hold the drill-mixer in the best position
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck supports a wide variety of drilling and mixing accessories
- Variable-speed and reversing switch for greater user control
- Two-finger trigger design and lock-on button for ease of operation
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip for increased comfort
- Precision cut steel gears furnishes outstanding torque transfer
- Magnesium front housing for increased durability
- Extra-long 8 Ft. rubber cord with three-prong ground plug offers greater versatility on the jobsite